Create your own face mask at YourSurprise, €2,- will be donatedYour Surprise
Create and order your very own face mask at YourSurprise, €2,- per face mask will be donated. Personalise your very own non-medical face mask! If you're looking for a unique face mask, we've got you covered - pun intended.
Select a fun design, upload your favourite photo or add your name. To make things even easier, we've put together a collection of fun designs for you, featuring designs with shark teeth, a donut, cat face, roaring tiger and more.
Your face mask will be truly unique and a real eye-catcher. So if you have to wear one, make it a good one!
- NL: https://www.yoursurprise.nl/kleding-bedrukken/mondkapje
- DE: https://www.yoursurprise.de/kleidung/mundschutz
- FR: https://www.yoursurprise.fr/vetements/masque-tissu
- BE: https://www.yoursurprise.be/kleding-bedrukken/mondkapje
- IT: https://www.yoursurprise.it/abbigliamento/mascherine
- ES: https://www.yoursurprise.es/ropa-y-textil/mascarilla-personalizada
- CH: https://www.yoursurprise.ch/kleidung/mundschutz
- AT: https://www.yoursurprise.at/kleidung/mundschutz
- CO.UK: https://www.yoursurprise.co.uk/clothing/personalised-face-mask
- SE: https://www.yoursurprise.se/klader/munskydd
- NO: https://www.yoursurprise.no/klaer/munnbind
- DK: https://www.yoursurprise.dk/toj/ansigtsmaske
- PT: https://www.yoursurprise.pt/roupa/mascara-personalizada
- IE: https://www.yoursurprise.ie/clothing/personalised-face-mask
- COM: https://www.yoursurprise.com/clothing/personalised-face-mask
It's very important that research into the Corona virus is carried out. The sooner a vaccine can be created, the sooner people can be together again. That's why YourSurprise is supporting the Erasmus MC Foundation research into COVID 19 with a €2,- donation per ordered face mask.
Don't need a face mask? You can also just donate!
Promote this page with a cool poster. You can determine the text yourself and then print the poster and put it up anywhere. Anyone can make a poster of this page, including friends, family, colleagues, people from your sports team or classmates. Put the poster up in a supermarket, behind the window at shops, at companies or at school. Putting up a poster is often no problem if you ask nicely and explain what it is for.